We Love Our Community
A current exam in the past year with a Lake Forest Animal Clinic doctor is required to receive vaccines. Exams are available by appointment only.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 949-837- 7660.
Here are the pet care vaccines we offer to help protect the health of your animal companions:
Low Cost Dog Vaccines
The low-cost dog vaccines we offer to help keep your dog happy and healthy for many years to come include:
- DAPP – $32.00: This vaccine provides protection against Distemper, Adenovirus, and Parainfluenza. These are all serious illnesses which could dramatically affect the health of your dog:
- Distemper – is a viral disease of the lungs, intestines, and nervous system. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, fever, nasal and ocular discharge, coughing, convulsions, and death.
- Adenovirus – is a viral disease of the liver, kidneys, and lungs.
- Parainfluenza – is a viral disease that is part of the “kennel cough” complex, causing a hacking, “honking” cough.
- Parvo – The Parvovirus can cause vomiting and diarrhea in unprotected puppies.
The DAPP vaccine series begins when your dog is a puppy to provide protection, with booster shots as recommended by our veterinarian throughout your dog’s life. Parvo is a viral disease of the intestinal tract. Symptoms include vomiting, severe bloody diarrhea, and occasional death. Parvo can be prevented with a simple vaccine series when your pet is a puppy, followed by regular boosters for adult dogs.
- Bordetella – $23.00: This is sometimes referred to as “kennel cough”, and is frequently experienced by unprotected dogs that are exposed to the bacteria. Symptoms can include a high-pitched cough, gagging, and sneezing. You should definitely have your dog protected before exposing him or her to other dogs at kennels, dog parks, doggy day-care, etc.
Low Cost Cat Vaccines
The low-cost cat vaccines we offer to help keep your cat happy and healthy for many years to come include:
- FVRCP – $24.00: This all-in-one vaccine protects your cat from Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Calicivirus and Panleukopenia.
- FVR – is a viral disease of the upper respiratory tract. Symptoms include sneezing, coughing, and a mucoid discharge from the eyes and nose.
- Calicivirus – is a viral infectious respiratory disease that is resistant to disinfectants.
- Panleukopenia – attacks the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the immune and nervous systems, and can often result in death.
- FeLV – $28.00: Feline Leukemia Virus affects the immune system and can affect any organ in the body. This disease can be transported by humans on their clothing or shoes to the household cat. There are cats that can be carrier cats and do not show clinical signs. Feline Leukemia can be fatal.
We accept cash only for services under $68.00 (no debit cards or checks).
Mon-Fri: 7 am - 6 pm
Sat: 8 am - 4 pm
We are conveniently located on the corner of Muirlands Blvd. and Ridge Route Dr. in the Lake Forest Village Shopping Center.
Have a Question?
We’re here to help. Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 949-837-7660.