As of 7/7/17, Express Vaccine Clinic Service has been suspended until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Express Vaccine Clinic Service
At Lake Forest Animal Clinic we always want to be available to answer any questions or concerns that our clients may have and we strive to give each client personalized service. However, we realize that we have many return clients to our Low Cost Vaccine Clinic on Saturdays who are familiar with the vaccines their pets require and do not need any medical advice. Their pets may be stressed waiting in line. In order to greatly reduce the wait time for those return clients, we are excited to offer Express Vaccine Clinic Service.
To qualify for Express Vaccine Clinic Service you must be a current client at our hospital or with our Simply Spay and Neuter program, and the pet(s) must have been previously seen by us. Puppies and kittens that are receiving their booster vaccines are only eligible for their FINAL set of booster vaccines. Puppies and kittens must have received their previous vaccines according to schedule from LFAC. If you need to know the vaccines your pet is due for, and we have your email address, click the following link to request an account and view your vaccine history: LFAC Pet Portal
Please read the following instructions thoroughly. We want you to know what to expect and we want to make this an easy and stress-free experience for you and your pets!
To apply for Express Vaccine Clinic Service:
1) Complete the following form (Form will be automatically sent to us). If you have questions please contact: [email protected]
All forms MUST be received by Friday noon the day before the clinic you wish to attend.
***PLEASE NOTE: AS OF 4/2017 WE WILL ONLY BE ALLOWING A CERTAIN NUMBER OF EXPRESS VACCINE CLIENTS EACH SATURDAY CLINIC, SO PLEASE SUBMIT FORMS EARLY!***
2) We will email you a confirmation by 8:00pm the Friday night before, confirming the vaccines to be done, the payment that is due and answering any questions or concerns you may have.
You are not confirmed for Express Service until you receive a confirmation email.
3) You must bring in the exact payment in cash- NO checks, credit/debit cards- to pay for your vaccines and you will not be able to change the vaccines requested. You will be paying the vaccine technician directly and she will not have change.
4) At the start of the clinic at 1:00pm the receptionist will ask the clients in line for all Express Service clients. You will leave the line and come inside. She will give you your pre-stamped medical chart and direct you to place it in the slot next to the vaccine room door. The vaccine technician will retrieve your chart, call your name and receive your payment. She will then verify your pets are in good health, vaccinate them and you will be given your pre-printed paid receipt and rabies certificate, if applicable.
5) If you are unable to come at the start of the clinic, you may arrive anytime until 3:45 but please wait in line. The receptionists will check the line every 10 minutes or less for Express Customers. We will be expecting you so don’t worry- you won't be in line for more than a few minutes!
6) If you are unable to attend or need to reschedule, please email us by Friday noon.
We are proud to offer this time-saving, stress-free option for our valued clients and pets!